Students seeking admission for classes Nursery to KG-II must fulfill the minimum age requirement as on 31 march of the year in which admission is being sought:
- Nursery:- 2 and half years
- KG-1:- 3 and half years
- KG-2:- 4 and half years
- Admission in Classes from Nursery to KG II will be awarded on first come first serve basis.
- Admission in Classes 1 and above will be awarded by the School Management Committee.
- Application of students coming from other school must be supported by the mark sheet and transfer certificate from the Head of the institution containing:
- Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of the last Class attended from which the student has been promoted.
- The transfer certificate must be countersigned by the competent authority of the education department.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
- SSSM ID
Admission to Class XI is as per the following criteria
- Registration of the Candidates will be done as per the fixed criteria.
- Entrance exam with minimum 70% as cut off criteria.
- One to one interaction with parents and child.
- As per the fixed cut off criteria on the basis of pen paper Exam of Class X.
Admission Rules and Regulations
- Registration fee & admission fee is non-transferable and non –refundable
- After the candidate has been short listed for granting admission, a Provisional Admission offer is given to the parent with a time limit of week to fulfill the admission formalities.
- In case the parent fails to complete the formalities within the given frame, the seat is offered to the next candidate from waiting list.